Maryknoll Lay Missioners is inviting and encouraging all missioners, staff, board members, returned missioners and other friends to use our peer-to-peer fundraising platform Give Lively to reach out to their respective friends, family and supporting communities with an appeal for support.
Thanks to a team of our generous supporters, all GIVING TUESDAY (Nov. 28) donations to MARYKNOLL LAY MISSIONERS and other online gifts through the end of 2023 will be matched 1:1 (up to a total amount of $50,000). That means that a gift of $50 becomes $100. A GIFT OF $100 BECOMES $200, and so on.
GIVE NOW to double the impact of your donation to Maryknoll Lay Missioners.
And then create your own GIVE LIVELY page and use it to encourage your friends and family to double their donations to Maryknoll Lay Missioners as well!
Through Give Lively, Maryknoll Lay Missioners offers attractive and easy-to-use web pages and forms that are particularly designed for “peer-to-peer” fundraising campaigns.
These increasingly popular campaigns can be started and managed by any individual or group to encourage friends and family to join in Maryknoll Lay Missioners’ cause. Birthdays, anniversaries, or other celebrations, holidays or commemorations throughout the year present great occasions for peer-to-peer fundraising campaigns.
Creating a peer-to-peer fundraising page is very easy: To participate in this joint effort, follow these steps:
- Visit our campaign page “Giving Tuesday (and Year-End) Match Campaign” here.
- Click on the “I want to fundraise for this” button
- Create an account with your e-mail address and a password; this will allow you to log in and update your page at any time.
- Once you are logged in, you can personalize your new fundraising page by uploading a profile photo, adding a personal note to appear on the page, and a fundraising goal (optional). You can keep the big image from the main page, or upload your own. Click Save and your new fundraising page is ready to go.
- Finally, don’t forget to click the “Share this page” button, which you can use to quickly post it on Facebook or Twitter, or to send the link to your e-mail contacts.
Please email Chris Keavney with any questions.