Feeling called to a life of mission but unsure how to take the next steps?
Wondering if Maryknoll Lay Missioners is for you?
Our retreats and webinars can help!
Virtual Discernment Retreat
Let us Dream a New World
October 14 – 16, 2022
In the midst of great changes and challenges in our lives, and in the world, are you unsure of your next steps?
How do we put our dreams into reality to weave a web of love, to move from an individual to a collective future? How do we continue to adjust to this pandemic embracing perplexity, touching the wounds of others, and walking into a better tomorrow?
Join us to intentionally pause, reflect, pray, and discern what comes next FOR YOU! (Past discerners have been considering: career change, grad school, mission work, geographic moves, or many other potential next steps).
Schedule: 10.5 hours
- Session 1: Taking a Look Around – Friday, October 14, 2022, 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm EDT
- Session 2: Taking a Look Within – Saturday, October 15, 2022, 12 pm – 2 pm EDT
- Session 3: Discerning our call – Saturday, October 15, 2022, 4 pm – 6 pm EDT
- Session 4: Seeking Wisdom – Sunday, October 16, 2022, 12 pm – 2 pm EDT
- Session 5: Act and Celebrate – Sunday, October 16, 2022, 4 pm – 6 pm EDT
Suggested donation of $40.00 to attend the retreat. Donate here.
Do not hesitate to register, scholarships are available.
Thank You for your kindness and generosity.
In Collaboration with Maryknoll Lay Missioners, Affiliates, Sisters, Priests and Brothers.
Our retreats are combination of individual reflection time, small group sharing, and large group presentation/guided activities.
Have questions? please email us at email@example.com
Interested in more information on who we are, what we do, and our admissions process? Our webinars may be the right step for you.
To register and get information on how to join the webinar click here!