Pledge to Our Donors
We know that the generosity of our benefactors makes all the difference in our success. Maryknoll Lay Missioners adheres to the intent of each donor’s gift.
Maryknoll Lay Missioners practices financial transparency and accountability to our donors. We strive for practicing the highest ethical standards in stewarding those donations so generously given. Therefore, we practice truthfulness and integrity in financial communications. All representations of fact, description of financial condition, or narrative about organizational needs, to the best of our knowledge, are current, complete and accurate.
We promise to:
- Provide accurate and current information on the use of donated resources and dollars
- Use all donations for the purposes for which they were given
- Acknowledge all donations and support
- Be honorable, professional and forthright in dealings with every organization and individual
- Respect each and every donation
- Keep all donor information confidential
- Give every donor the opportunity to have their names deleted from internal, external and shared mailing lists
- Welcome questions from donors and answer all questions in a prompt and truthful manner
- Remain vigilant and informed of the identity and backgrounds of all those who serve on our executive and governing boards and hold those in decision-making positions to the highest standard.
- Be open and transparent in its reporting of donations and resources
- Make published financial reports available to donors upon request
Maryknoll Lay Missioners is a member organization of the National Catholic Development Conference and subscribes to the best practices and guidance this group provides.
Additionally we meets all 20 standards of the Better Business Bureau Standards for Charity Accountability.
For more information about our finances or your donation, please call 1-800-867-2980.