Companions in Mission
We are all called to be missioners,
to share the love and the message of Jesus Christ
to others in a broken and wounded world.
Who are Companions in Mission?
Companions in Mission are our generous donor family who give financial gifts on a regular (usually monthly) basis. Not only does their donation cover the expenses involved in housing, feeding and educating our missioners, they also share a deep bond with their benefactors. The support of our sponsors is not just financial – their prayers and encouragement make them truly a part of our spiritual family.
What are the benefits of becoming a Companion in Mission?
When you respond to a call to become a Companion in Mission, the partnership between you and your missioner is a perfect representation of working together to address both the material and spiritual needs of the world! In a very real way, the missioner sees you as a brother or sister in Christ, praying for you and your intentions.
For those we serve, our Companions in Mission program provides predictable and steady support that promises a better tomorrow.
Other Benefits Include:
- Your name inscribed in our special hard-bound book of sponsors in the MKLM Chapel.
- An Annual Mass on the Feast of the Assumption (Founding Day of MKLM) for your special intentions.
- A special invitation to our Annual Sending ceremony for new missioners in December of each year.
- Special advance notice and invitations to special events and Church talks in your area.
- A year-end tax letter sent automatically detailing your contributions for tax purposes.
For more information about
Companions In Mission,
please contact Patrick Norberto at
or call (800) 867-2980.
Shared Vision… Transforming Lives… Promoting Justice…
We share a vision to transform lives
by working with others to promote a more just and compassionate society.